Spinning articles is easy. Doing it where both the search engines and human readers love you is not so easy. Below are some of my best tips and trick to use when rewriting a blog post.
What does it mean to spin articles?
This is the technique of taking existing writing information and changing it in such a way to be an original work. This is usually done by replacing words with synonyms.
How to effectively rewrite articles
Many website owners don’t fully comprehend how to spin articles or want a lazy work-shy resolution. They don’t want to put in the effort to produce high-quality blog posts that will pass human scrutiny. Don’t expect instant results. If you want a quality article, it should take 1-2 hours minimum.
Keep in mind your goal should not be to fool Google. That would not be very smart. What you should try to do is created quality content with the least amount of effort.
Tips for spinning articles
- Rewrite entire sentences at different times.
- Use grammar tools like Grammarly to make sure there are no mistakes.
- Change the start and end words/phrases of your sentences.
- Read the sentences under your breath or out loud to make sure the quality is good.
- Use the same sentences, but reordering the article’s arrangement.
- Before spinning articles, try combining sentences from different articles on the same subject.
- Diversify the size of your sentences and paragraphs.
- Break up sentences into 2 or 3 parts and then change them up.
- Use plenty of adjectives. These are easy to spin and provide a lot of options for each word.
- Change contractions suchlike “will not” into “won’t.”
- Use numbers because they are well-situated to spin. One becomes “1,” for example.
- To altogether rescript a narration, spin it, and then dictate sections out loud into the Google docs dictation tool in your own words without looking at the screen.
Keep in mind not to rush things. Take a few extra minutes to make sure what you are giving to the world is going to be desirable. Well written words are better than a higher word count every day of the week!